I made this for supper last night for the first time, and it was pretty good! I thought I'd share the recipe here. It's cheap to make, and very easy!
Cook Time: 15 minutes, makes 8 servings
1-1/2 cups sour cream
1-1/2 cups salsa
Vegetable cooking spray
6 cups cooked rice
16 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
2 cups crushed tortilla chips
In medium bowl, combine sour cream and salsa; set aside.
Coat a 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray. Layer bottom of dish with 3 cups rice.
Top with half of the sour cream mixture, then with 1-1/2 cups cheese. Add layer of beans, remaining rice, and remaining sour cream mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. remove from oven.
Mix remaining cheese with chips and sprinkle on lasagna. Return to oven and bake 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.
11 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment